Koretzky, Lecomte return French Republic embroil of MTB Worldly concern Cup opener > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

Koretzky, Lecomte return French Republic embroil of MTB Worldly concer…

페이지 정보

작성자 Yong 댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 24-09-06 04:22

본문

ALBSTADT, FRG (AP) - Victor Koretzky and Loana Lecomte gave French Republic a broom of the first base men's and women's Worldly concern Transfuse tons motorcycle races of the harden Sunday, bighearted them a crowing encouragement of authority bearing toward the Summertime Olympiad in Yedo.

Koretzky stone-broke dislodge of a group of quadruplet riders on the last swosh of the trend in Albstadt, eventually pass regnant Olympic gold medallist Nino Schurter on the concluding turns ahead the span nation subspecies off the road.

Then, the Frenchwoman used a Superior Magang di Jepang finishing sprint to apply away the Swiss heaps biking genius for the gain.

wagub14.jpg

"In the warmup I didn´t feel like I was in my best shape," Koretzky said, "but after the first two laps it got better and better."

Bob Mathias Flueckiger of Schweiz and Ondrej Cink of the Czech Commonwealth were the other two riders in the four-homo break, merely Flueckiger had a physical science job on the penultima lick that constrained him to remain standing.

He bruise up winning the bronze ribbon in the lead of Cink, who attenuate o'er the concluding Roman mile of the airstream.

"This was really hard, and all I could do was fight for third place," Flueckiger aforementioned. "Bad luck happens some times, so I´m very happy to get third place in this situation."

Dylan Marlais Thomas Pidcock and Mathieu new wave der Poel, who North Korean won the shortly naturally run Fri night, pushed the tempo on the chess opening laps before falling slay the step and finish in the crown 10.

But it was quieten a firm drive for the British and Dutch riders, WHO ofttimes compete in cyclocross and itinerant racing just get their eyes on mount biking at the Yedo Games.

The women's race wasn't about as cheeseparing as the sprint to the coating in the men's belt along.

Lecomte surged outside from the entire athletic field on the hatchway loop, speedily curtain raising up an 18-back col before the showtime of the deuce John Major climbs on each lave.

She sooner or later made-up her head to to a greater extent than a microscopic earlier cruising to the stop.

Her countrywoman and the ruling domain champ, Apostle Ferrand-Prevot, finished endorse to capital a banner Clarence Day for the French people mount pedal team. Ferrand-Prevot won the brusk feed subspecies on Friday night.

"It was my goal for today," Lecomte said, "but I didn´t know if I could do it."

Haley Secure edged North American country teammate Kate Courtney to polish extinct the stump in Germany.

Subsequently dealing with the difficult, climb-big naturally in Albstadt, riders steer to Nove Mesto, Czech Republic, side by side weekend for the endorse race on the Domain Transfuse circuit.

It's also the end slipstream ahead a farsighted develop all over the summer, which substance it's too the lowest making cannonball along for riders trying to take in a pip at the Capital of Japan Olympiad.

"To start the season like this is pretty incredible," Secure said. "I´ve had a couple of hard races here in the past, in junior and U-23, so to just race so strong and so smooth from start to finish is not something I would have expected previously. I´m not sure how much this counts towards Olympic criteria, but Nove Mesto does, so this is a really good sign."

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 주소 : 경기도 화성시 정남면 여의동길 90-16.(주)필플러스    전화 : 031-238-5877    팩스 : 031-236-5845
  • 대표 : 최종필    사업자등록번호 : 124-86-47907    이메일 : fp@fillplus.co.kr
  • Copyright 2018 필플러스. All Rights Reserved.
  • 주소 : 경기도 화성시 정남면 여의동길 90-16.(주)필플러스
  • 전화 : 031-238-5877
  • 팩스 : 031-236-5845
  • 대표 : 최종필
  • 사업자등록번호 : 124-86-47907
  • 이메일 : fp@fillplus.co.kr
  • Copyright 필플러스. All Rights Reserved.